Integrated Student Data Dashboard (ISDD) provides leaders and teams an easy-to-interpret student data solution with the power to dig deep at the State, District, and School levels. The dashboards make easy work of Comparisons, Instructional Claims, and Growth Analysis, with filtering tools that target highly specific data by grade level, gender, ethnicity, as well as programs such as ELL, SWD, LAP, HiCap and more. Our data experts specifically designed ISDD to use student-level data allowing for multi-level disaggregation while eliminating data suppression.
Integrated Student Data Dashboard
The Integrated Student Data Dashboard (ISDD) puts you in the driver’s seat. View performance by grade and subgroup for SBA-ELA, SBA-Math, MSP-Science, and EOC-Biology, through grade 11. Quickly navigate between dashboards (District Summary, School Summary, Compare, Instructional, and Cohort Growth) to choose your own journey.
Measure proficiency. Multi-level filtering allows you to isolate and compare specific groups of students.
Eliminate stacks of reports by consolidating your district’s data into an interactive dashboard. Multiple layers of filters allow you to analyze and compare the proficiency of two groups of data to identify trends and add insights.
ISDD: Public Facing Dashboard
Select from a menu of simplified public facing ISDD dashboards to display on your website.This dashboard provides just the right amount of information to your parents and community. Customization available.
An advanced analysis of SSID-matched cohort growth is available with all the filters provided in ISDD.
An interactive way to share critical accountability information with your school board, principals, and staff and show precisely where each school is at relative to your district, your ESD, and the State.
- Single chart visual of all schools in your district, relative to the state, your ESD, filtered by size, percent poverty, percent ELL, or by grade level (elementary, middle, and high schools).
- Visualization of the underlying data for proficiency, median student growth, and college and career readiness (graduation rates and dual-credit enrollment).
- Data that allows you to see ELA and Math data independently.
- A clear perspective of the factors that were the most significant drivers in your AI designation.
- Longitudinal comparisons to identify year-by-year trends.
- Comparisons between all-students and targeted subgroups including the “Former-ELL” subgroup.